a users-driven network that pushes 3D printing for MedTech
Additive manufacturing has become more and more attractive for medical applications, i.e. for customized prostheses, implants or anatomic models. However, it is now key to enhance the technological awareness for additive manufacturing in MedTech.
We aim for transferring know-how and shaping the future of applications in medical technology with individual solutions.
What does this imply?
- individualizing medical devices for patients, e. g. customized prostheses, orthoses or implants,
- creating anatomic models for surgical planning and training,
- tailoring of medical instruments, devices and equipment,
- producing medical devices cost-effectively.
The MGA network supports you by:
- growing and transfering know-how,
- joining forces to shorten certification processes,
- working on individual solutions to advance AM in MedTech.
How can our network help?
Starters and market players usually face similar challenges and must undergo steep learning curves. Thanks to collective competence and experience in the additive world the MGA network helps to achieve what individually is difficult to manage without a strong, committed network.
- Accelerate and smoothen your development plans
and expand your 3D printing business.
- Keep up the exchange on the latest technologies or processes in the medical field.
- Participate in working groups to shape the future of medical applications.
- Be in regular contact with the experienced experts and players in MedTech.
- Stay up-to-date about concrete practical use cases.